Purchase an Online Gift Card
- Send it as a gift to a friend or loved one.
- Delivered via email.
- Use it only for online shopping.
- Only redeemable in the country where it was purchased.
Online Gift Card General Information
Online Gift Card can be ordered in certain amounts between $25 and $200. They are sent via email to any individual with a valid email address. The recipient of an online gift card will receive an email with a gift card code redeemable only at Commerce Cloud. The code is activated within 24 hours after receiving the email. To redeem a gift card, insert the gift card’s 16-digit number code on the billing page of the checkout process.
Check Balance of Existing Certificate
To redeem a gift certificate, provide the card’s 16-digit number code on the billing page of the checkout process. To check the balance of your online gift certificate, enter the number below:
- You cannot purchase an online gift certificate with another gift certificate.
- If the amount of your online gift certificates does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- If the amount of your online gift certificates is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored with your Salesforce account for your next purchase using the same gift certificate code.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team.
- Online gift certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by state law).
- We cannot replace lost or stolen online gift certificates.
- We do not charge sales tax when you buy an online gift certificate because it is charged when the gift certificate is used. State tax may be added to all orders shipped to addresses in the states indicated here.